The Official I just marked out thread

for Playstation 2 (North America)
Forum rules
New Members should read the FPC Rules before Posting.
FPR USA Page - http://www.fireproclub.com/fprusa.html

Re: The Official I just marked out thread

Postby ColdCobra on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:36 am

Well, it finally happened. I started my 5th Annual 4v4 elimination match tournament between 32 promotions/eras, and finally a match went past the 99:59 mark. Weirdly enough it was what I thought would be a throw-away opening round match between team NJPW and team NWA Hollywood. For some reason Colt Cabana and Okada battled for what has to have been over half an hour (game time) without tagging, and when Okada finally fell, it took ages for Tanahashi to beat Colt, and so on, until it came down to 1 on 1, Adam Pearce beat Naito to win well past the 99:59 mark. I was annoyed that a minor US indy beat NJPW in the opening round, but what a way to do it!
ColdCobra
Young Lion

Postby SpiderFab4 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 pm

I once saw a 4v4 elimination match where Undertaker and Barbarian went at it for 40 in-game minutes. Eventually Barbarian pinned Taker, but unlike Colt, Barb was disposed of quickly thereafter.
I still love Ciara.
SpiderFab4
FPC Hooligan

Postby ColdCobra on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

SpiderFab4 wrote:I once saw a 4v4 elimination match where Undertaker and Barbarian went at it for 40 in-game minutes. Eventually Barbarian pinned Taker, but unlike Colt, Barb was disposed of quickly thereafter.

In the 2010 Tournament Undertaker faced Brett DiBiase for over half an hour, but after Brett was finally dealt with, he ran through the rest of the team. It still clocked in at 70 odd minutes, according to my scribbled notes...
ColdCobra
Young Lion

Postby Mr. Fire Pro2007 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Good to see this thread again. :)

Downloaded djkm77's Memphis 82 pack and this match wasn't the first match I simmed (it was third), and it was the best match.

Gypsy Joe vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler with a 30 min time limit:

The match starts off pretty good with plenty of back and forth action but around the 3 or 4 min mark, that changed. Joe took over and started dominating King. This would continue til about the 16:00 mark.

Joe suplexed King to the outside then followed him out. Joe suplexed King again on the floor and King no-sold it. Joe just layed there sucking wind. While Joe was down, King got a sledgehammer from under the ring and waited for Joe to get up.

Joe got up and King swung the hammer. Joe stepped out of harms way that time but King swung again and hit the mark. Jow went down like a ton of bricks. Paul Morton was making the count while all this was happening and King got back in the ring.

Joe managed to get back in the ring before the 20 count. For a quick second, it seemed as though Joe was gonna make a comeback, but no go. Joe made a mistake and King hit the piledriver and got the 3 count at 17:56. It all happened quickly.

I think its cool that King just let Joe blow himself up, and then took advantage of the situation for the win. Awesome awesome stuff. That's why FPR it the best wrestling game we'll ever get.

I'd been away from FPR for a long time until I got FPG on the ps3. Then FPR started calling and I answered lol. :)
Mr. Fire Pro2007
New Blood

Postby cbullen37 on Thu May 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Doing a 512 man tournament and one of the matches was between Mr. Togo and Tiger Jeet Sing. Togo criticaled Singh by spitting fire at him. I've never seen that before.
"Greatest deed Luke Skywalker ever did was take down the Death Star, right? As far as I'm concerned, that's what everybody needs. You need that one bad-ass thing that lets you live on forever, you know." -- Hutch from the movie 'Fanboys'
cbullen37
FPC Hooligan

Postby SuperSkrull000 on Fri May 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Simmed Jumbo/Taue/Fuchi vs. Misawa/Kobashi/Kikuchi last night. Match was going real good until Misawa started just beating the shit out of Fuchi, so Fuchi tagged in Jumbo, and Jumbo hits Misawa with a CRITICAL~ Backdrop. I lost my mind because Jumbo just walked in like "Aw nigga you done did it now" and that was it.
SuperSkrull000
FPC Hooligan

Postby jenzie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:35 pm

i recently got the PAL version, and over the last two weeks i've been doing qualifiers for my FPRSUPERfeds, and split the original (plus two edits) into eight different feds .....

RAWsome
SMASHtime
KILLzone
EASTxtreme
HOTaction
KOGAIchaos
CHICKkickers
MMAfight

with singles and tagteam matches for now .....

already some funny things happenned!

in the EASTxtreme fed .....
Rick Steiner/Tiger Jeet Singh -V- KUDO/Mr. Gannosuke
BOTH rick steiner and KUDO were criticaled ON THE FLOOR!!!
last five minutes was a freaking singles match :lol:

in HOTaction .....
Yoshinari Ogawa -V- Takeshi Rikioh
Rikioh got criticaled OUTSIDE the ring, but got back up and fought for another minute ..... pity he lost in FOUR minutes!

and i didn't realise there was a couple of females outside the women's group .....

in KOGAIchaos .....
AKIRA HOKUTO, "= KENSUKE OFFICE =" (remane)
team HER up with KENTARO SHIGA, and put them up against MIKE AWESOME and freaking CURRY MAN .....
nevermind eh, she won't make a diffe ..... HOKUTA PINS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
:shock:

had a larf with that one, and along with OFUNE (rename) i had more females than i thought!, sowhen they lose they'll go into the joshi group.
they may be dead ..... but i have FIRE PRO RETURNS now ..... and the FPRSuperFeds have been born .....
jenzie
New Blood

Postby bcthomas on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Dr. Wagner, Jr. Vs Cibernetico

Match starts back and forth with Wagne r gaining the upper hand and almost putting Cibernetico away at the 6 minutr mark with a splash from the top. Cibernetico mounts a comeback and hits an out-of-nowhere powerbomb for a 2.9.

Now, its on.

Wagner hulks up and starts pounding his opponent. Cibernetico takes a couple suplexes and a backbreaker and it looks like the curtain is going down on this one when Wagner hits a Splash Mountain in the middle of the ring. Somehow, Cibernetico kicks out and starts a comebakc of his own.

Cibernetico hits a military press and a backdrop - he signals for the end, and plants Wagner with a Fire Jump Bomb square in the center of the ring. 2.9!

The action spills outside, after duking it out outside the ring, both men slide back in the ring - Cibernetico has a chair.

Cibernetico nails Wagner witb the chair and drops it to avoid the DQ count. Cibernetico picks up Wagner and looks to put him away.

Out of nowhere, Wagner hits a low dropkick, and Cibernetico's legs fly out from beneath and he goes face-first into the chair. Wagner, seeing an opening, goes in for a desperation la majistral cradle and gets the win!!!
bcthomas
Young Lion

Postby petecrimson on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm running an 8-man battle royal, consisting of mainly kickboxers (Le Banner, Hoost, Sapp, Cheetah Karl, Cro Cop, Goodridge to be exact) along with Giant Bernard and Yoshie Yutaka. So far I'm at the 5 minute mark and Goodridge and Hoost got criticalled already and have been laying there unconscious since! i marked out and the fight isnt even over yet!
"Better. It became worthwhile to rise again as new gods were born and worshipped. Night and day, they were never alone. I would become one of them." Lestat from Queen of the damned
petecrimson
New Blood

Postby Crashkiller on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 am

I Was doing a Flyweight MMa Tournament, and it was Mccall (Me) against Dodson, I was getting my ass kicked in the 1st round, he was keeping the distance, and I couldn´t take him down for god´s sake, second round starts and I begin to turn the tide, scoring 1,2 combos, lighting Combos, and just before the round ended I hit him with a kenka rush, round 3 started and I started showboating as well, I was landing almost everything I could, but couldn´t take him out, when the clock hit 2 min. he Critical´d me with a brazilian rush, I was like, WTF!

Awsome match by the way!!!
It´s not blood, it´s honor...

Kyle Maynard has balls and as soon as I figure out how he´s gonna have a CAW
Crashkiller
Young Lion

Postby nilloc on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Crashkiller wrote:I Was doing a Flyweight MMa Tournament, and it was Mccall (Me) against Dodson, I was getting my ass kicked in the 1st round, he was keeping the distance, and I couldn´t take him down for god´s sake, second round starts and I begin to turn the tide, scoring 1,2 combos, lighting Combos, and just before the round ended I hit him with a kenka rush, round 3 started and I started showboating as well, I was landing almost everything I could, but couldn´t take him out, when the clock hit 2 min. he Critical´d me with a brazilian rush, I was like, WTF!

Hahah that's what you get :P. Very nice!
I Got My Time Machine, Got My Electronic Dream, Sonic Reducer, Ain't No Loser
nilloc
FPC Hooligan

Postby Crashkiller on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm

This got to be the best game ever!

I was playing Mir vs Cigano, me being Mir and I couldn´t touch the Guy, too Much Speed and TD Defense, had nothing for him on the feet and couldn´t get it to the ground, I always play on level 10 but I was playing on level 6 and couldn´t beat him. Mir is somewhere around the 230 points and Cigano is 260sh, not a Huge Difference but surely a bad match up for Mir!!!

Crashkiller
Young Lion

Postby Crashkiller on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 pm

nilloc wrote:
Crashkiller wrote:I Was doing a Flyweight MMa Tournament, and it was Mccall (Me) against Dodson, I was getting my ass kicked in the 1st round, he was keeping the distance, and I couldn´t take him down for god´s sake, second round starts and I begin to turn the tide, scoring 1,2 combos, lighting Combos, and just before the round ended I hit him with a kenka rush, round 3 started and I started showboating as well, I was landing almost everything I could, but couldn´t take him out, when the clock hit 2 min. he Critical´d me with a brazilian rush, I was like, WTF!

Hahah that's what you get :P. Very nice!

He came back from the Dead, man!

Crashkiller
Young Lion

Postby cbullen37 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 pm

After four years from purchasing the game, I finally renamed everyone.
"Greatest deed Luke Skywalker ever did was take down the Death Star, right? As far as I'm concerned, that's what everybody needs. You need that one bad-ass thing that lets you live on forever, you know." -- Hutch from the movie 'Fanboys'
cbullen37
FPC Hooligan

Postby jenzie on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 pm

LOLZ

just doing a quick battle royal with some of the charatcers from Senator's MMA HoH Misc Save V4 ..... ZANGIEF gets critical'd ..... THEN ten mintes later gets a hold put on him!!!!! :lol:

made me larf
they may be dead ..... but i have FIRE PRO RETURNS now ..... and the FPRSuperFeds have been born .....
jenzie
New Blood

Postby Senator on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm

jenzie wrote:LOLZ

just doing a quick battle royal with some of the charatcers from Senator's MMA HoH Misc Save V4 ..... ZANGIEF gets critical'd ..... THEN ten mintes later gets a hold put on him!!!!! :lol:

made me larf

Heh, good to see people're still enjoying my edits:)

Great to see this topic is still running, too. Had a few amusing matches earlier, one where Big Slow..er...Show CRITICALed John Cena with a run counter WMD in under two minutes in a match, it was literally the first move he landed.

I also put Big Daddy V on my Classic Save and pitted him in a WWECW matchup against Benoit...total squash in seven minutes for BDV, winning with Visagra. Figuring something was a bit weird, I put V against Prime Kurt Angle('02-'03 era), and again Big Daddy V wins in under ten minutes, this time with a falling powerslam. tried ABA Undertaker next, and this one went longer, but AGAIN Big Daddy V wins, this time with a running Abdullah elbow drop! Having all this go down, I figured he earned a shot against Evolution era HHH, and this one went on forever, BDV kicking out of the Pedigree twice, HHH going to town with the sledgehammer, V running out of breath...but close to twenty minutes, he whipped HHH into the ropes, and pinned him after a bossman slam!

Let it be said that I did some severe re-editing to balance the Big Daddy out after that run of terror.
Senator
FPC Crazed

Postby AskedForIt on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 pm

After a too long hiatus, I am back at Firepro. Just playing around with Matchmaker right now. A few events in, and I am doing a BJPW invades NOAH deal. Scheduled MEN's Teioh vs Kentaro Shiga as the opener, not expecting much at all, just furthering the angle. What I got was a 25 minute classic, and the match of the show.
Typical early match back and forth, with some limb work. Then a great sequence where Teioh was intent on getting off chops, chasing Shiga all over the ring, with Shiga (literally) beating him to the punch each time to avoid them. Then, just some awesome move sequences and near falls. Finally, at the 25 minute mark, with both men spent spiritually and physically, Teioh got the KO via Miracle Ecstasy, which Shiga had successfully countered out of up until that point. 89% rating. Sometimes Firepro just gets it so right.
AskedForIt
Young Lion

Postby Catfish Jack on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 pm

I messed around with making some UFC edits. Heavyweights. I made about 10 of them. So I was simming Frank Mir vs. Cain Velasquez. Round 2 is ending... and just as it ends and the horn goes off, one of Cain's uppercuts found its mark and he CRITICALED! Mir. Much to my surprise, Round 3 starts. A groggy (to say the least) Mir circles Cain. I'm like "if Cain gets like a body shot off or Mir goes for a takedown and gets stuffed, he'll be CRITICALED! again and it'd be a lame finish". Oh, no. Cain throws two shots at him. One misses, the other is blocked. Mir goes for a desperation takedown, gets it, and applies an armbar. Cain escapes, which I thought would CRITICAL! Mir, but it didn't, both men stand up... I thought "maybe the game didn't even consider that CRITICAL! after the 2nd round" when BAM! Cain lands an uppercut that CRITICALS! Mir. Twice in one match. I was SO pulling for Mir to win with that armbar after he was completely done at the end of the 2nd.
Aint no party like a Dee-troit party cuz a Dee-troit party don't stop!
(Warner Robins party pictured here)
...Catfish Jack: now in 3-Dirp!
Catfish Jack
FPC Hooligan

Postby Catfish Jack on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Speaking of CRITICAL! In a WWF 1985 tag team tournament, Mike Rotundo and Barry Windham are taking on Dick Murdoch and Adrian Adonis. At about the 20-minute mark, Rotundo finds himself in the opponent's corner... so what does he do? He unleashes three dropkicks in a row on Adonis, which is unheard of, and gives him the Back Drop (Samoan Drop) - my cheap version of his Airplane Spin finisher - and CRITICALS! him from the ring to the floor (which looked like he landed on the top rope or the apron when he landed in the Back Drop and fell out of the ring, dead... what a bump!). I included this pic, you can see Adonis in the chalk outline state... the ref could do nothing but count... oh, and Rotunda gave Murdoch a suplex for good measure (minding the chair and piece of table at his feet) while Whindham tried to just get the Hell out of the way.
Aint no party like a Dee-troit party cuz a Dee-troit party don't stop!
(Warner Robins party pictured here)
...Catfish Jack: now in 3-Dirp!
Catfish Jack
FPC Hooligan

Previous

Return to Firepro Returns (American Version)