Version 1.7 - November 8, 2007
Very Simple Rules, Read and Understand them
1) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES Do I want Images stretching these forums, period. Specific filesizes are listed below. This rule is perhaps obsolete as the site will no longer allow you to post images that are too large. If you don't know why your Image won't work, it's probably too large. Maximum Width is 600 pixels.
2) AVATARS: Avatars MAXIUMUM size is 150w x 150h. 50KB filesize limit. Animated GIF's are Allowed, but if the image is offensive, or SHOWS TOO MUCH SKIN, You can expect a Private Message asking you to address the issue. The Goal is to have uniqueness, without taking away attention from the board. All Avatar Problems are dealt with on a Per-Issue Basis.
3) SIGNATURES: Signatures may contain 5 lines of text. Signatures are allowed to have images, but the same rules apply as above. Animated GIF's must not be a distraction. Signatures Have a MAXIMUM WIDTH of 600 Pixels and MAXIMUM HEIGHT of 100 Pixels! Maximum Filesize is 100kb. You may have up to 5 Userbars as long as their total height isn't too far beyond 100kb and as long as their filesize, when combined, is not too far beyond the 100kb limit. Any Image that is offensive to other members, or takes an abnormally long time to load, Will be dealt with. All Signature Problems are dealt with on a Per-Issue Basis. I want you to express yourself but that doesn't mean your can use as much space as you like. Nobody likes scrolling through huge signatures or signatures that don't load consistently.
3) LINKING: You may link to other websites, or photos on the board. Please clearly Identify the link information. USE COMMON SENSE when linking to adult sites/images, as well as software and hardware used for Importing Purposes. When Linking, just type the URL. The Forum will AUTOMATICALLY shorten it. Do not use URL tags to keep the URL longer than it needs to be.
4) BUY/SELL/TRADE: You may post ads in the VICTORY ROAD AREA OF THE FORUMS to buy or sell anything you want. I do ask that if you link to an Ebay Auction, Please close the thread after it has ended. Same rules for selling any item personally. Items may be removed after a certain timeframe if it's obvious that an Item is no longer available .
5) LANGUAGE: Freedom of speech is very important to the FireproClub. You can say what you want in your posts, but TRY to be civilized. Do NOT put swear words in your SIGNATURES, or SUBJECT LINES, as they stick out. If it's in the middle of a post, fine, but I don't want the f-bomb sticking out from everything else to someone walking by your screen.
6) VIDEOS: There is a Video thread that is Criticalled to the top of the Spinning Death Ray board. Post your videos there. If you start a thread about a subject that happens to be enhanced by a video it will probably be alright. However, Any other "My video is so cool it deserves it's own thread" posts will be locked. If this situation doesn't resolve itself over time, I will just start deleting the threads. The Video thread is very easy to find so I would suggest you use it.
7) PROBLEMS: If you have a problem with something/someone on the boards, Send a Private Message to Higher Power, or another appointed Moderator (Currently: None) with a clear, detailed description of your issue and it will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
Thanks for Reading the Rules. Please forward any member who is in clear violation of the rules to this URL and ask them to read the rules nicely, or send me a Private Message and I'll look into it ASAP.
If you have any Questions/Comments/Suggestions, Post them as a New Thread in the FPC Discussion area, which you are currently in.
Enjoy the FireProClub Forums!
v1.7 - November 8, 2007
v1.6 - July 2, 2007
v1.5 - June 14, 2006
v1.4 - December 24, 2005
v1.3 - August 27, 2005
v1.2 - September 26, 2004
v1.1 - September 25, 2004
v1.0 - September 25, 2004