What is it?
It is a spreadsheet for edit making. There are times where I have close to nothing to do at work and I wish I was home making edits. Or there are times when my wife is using the TV and I can't work on my edits. Or there are times when I'm making edits in the game and I become distracted with other things and I waste too much time and don't finish the edit.
How does it work?
It's basically an Excel file done with Office 2003. I left out the appearance part of edit making. It includes:
There are some yellow colored cells. DO NOT TYPE OR DELETE ANYTHING ON THE YELLOW CELLS. Those are the cells where info will populate after you select them from drop down menus. In some cells there are drop down menus, like in the skill and moveset section. Let's say you are in the moveset part of the spreadsheet and you click on the Stand  attack. A down arrow will come up. Click on that and you get the drop down menu. Select the move from that list. In case you want to leave the cell blank, just click on the cell and hit backspace.
You need to try it out because it's not easy for me to explain it without pictures. If you have any questions, leave them here and I will do my best to answer them.
New in Final v.2
- Cell protection removed. Just don't type or delete anything in the yellow cells.
- Specialty/Critial changed. Instead of two columns, now it's just one, and they are colored blue for specialties and red for criticals.
- The only yellow cell that you have to manually input info is the one next to "Special" in the Name and Skill section. Excel doesn't let me have a lot of formula segments in any cell. Just type the number between the <> in the drop down menu. Example: Monster <35>. Type 35 in the yellow cell next to it so is added at the bottom.
- The appearance section has been made thinner.
I guess this is the real final version. Unless you guys find any errors in this one. In that case, let me know.
- Edit Spreadsheet Final v.2.zip
- Based on the NA version
of the game.
- (209.7 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Last edited by makar17
on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.